What to Explore in Cancun?
Cancun is a city located in southeast Mexico and a very famous tourist destination, especially for the lovers of beach, golf, and nightlife. The city is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea and offers something to every kind of traveler. Once you are in Cancun, you must visit its hottest tourist attractions. They include- Chichén Itzá, Isla Mujeres, El Rey Ruins, Coco Bongo Cancun, Delphinus Punta Cancún, Torre Escenica, Museo Maya de Cancún, and Musa Museo Subacuatico de Arte. Places like Playa Tortugas, Playa Delfines, Playa Marlin, and Avenida Kukulkan can be visited for free.
Why Travelers Prefer FareMojo?
Are you looking for cost-effective fares or deals on flights to Cancun? FareMojo is the ultimate destination for booking cheap flight tickets online. Having partnered with more than 400 airlines from across the globe, FareMojo offers several options in flights to ensure you get an unmatched travel experience. Get access to some of the unique and special discounts available only on FareMojo and save massively on your favorite domestic and international destinations.
To know about the latest and unpublished deals on tickets to Cancun, get in touch with our customer support and get a chance to save on your air tickets.
Benefits of booking cheap flights to Cancun with FareMojo:
- Global travel platform hundreds of flight options to choose from
- Guaranteed best deals and competitive airfares on domestic and international flights
- User-friendly interface for a quick, seamless, and hassle-free and seamless booking experience
- Safe and Secure online bookings and transactions
- 24x7 customer support
Popular Events Hosted in Cancun Year Round
Several events and festivals take place in Cancun throughout the year. Here is a list of a few popular ones:
- Mayan Village Show
- Cancun - Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival
- Holy Week and Easter
- International Gay Festival
- Feast of Our Lady of Carmen
- Mexican Caribbean Travel Mart
- Movie Festival
- World Cup Triathlon
- Anniversary of the Mexican Revolution
Essential Tips for First-Timers Traveling to Cancun
First time in Cancun? Here are a few tips for you:
- Cancun city is very much tourist-friendly, and English is widely spoken.
- Never drink the tap water because it may contain bacteria. Buy filtered bottled water to avoid getting ill on your vacation.
- From August through November, it is the hurricane season in Mexico so avoid traveling during this time.
- For every interest and budget, the city offers a variety of hotels to choose from.
- The currency of Mexico is Peso, but U.S. dollars are also accepted but it is advised to pay in the local currency.
- To save on everyday travel, opt for buses as taxis are a bit expensive.
- Pack with you a pair or two of comfortable shoes, beach outfits, appropriate clothes according to the season, sunscreen, water bottle to stay hydrated, portable charger, a first-aid kit, and some medicines.
Tips on Buying Air Tickets to Cancun
Searching for the perfect and cheaper air tickets can be a task, but here are some tips that may help you find the best one:
- Book in advance to avail cheap flights to Cancun, Mexico
- Do not book one-way flights as they are more expensive
- Be flexible with travel dates to find the best deals
- Book a connecting flight to save money
- Avoid traveling in peak season to save money and avoid the crowd
- Set price alerts to stay updated with current offers and airfares
The major airport in Cancun is Cancun International Airport which serves more than 20 destinations within Mexico and over 30 counties in North, South, and Central America, and Europe. Getting to and from the airport is convenient as there are multiple transport options like buses, taxis, shuttles, and ride-share.